Cooling system pressure test adapter

We have a 2006 WRX in the family. As part of winterizing I'd like to pressure test the cooling system. I already have Stant 12270. Can anyone give a part no. for compatible
adapter? Stant 12027 is correct one or something else I can use? I notice AST Stant FZ128 as well. Very confusing. TIA for your help.