Cost of ODB Code Reader to use for 97 Subaru

Amazon.com has a wide range of items and prices for the subject need. Any suggestions for the cheapest thing I could but that would tell me what these codes mean (and reset them)?

Reply to
kaplan3jiim

there are 4 protocols and Subes use the ISO one - make sure the reader can read the ISO protocol. After that, its pretty much what features you want. A guy on the forims at

seems happy with his ebay purchase - around $100 I think.

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan