Cargo van accessories?

Hello all:

I've got a '99 E350 cargo van (which I love), I've put a CD player and the driver's seat from an ambulance in it (the only cargo van with a 6 way power seat, I bet!), the last thing I need is the snap on engine cover cup holder. Mine has one cup holder and a huge, useless bin on the right; I've seen new ones at the dealership which have two cup holders and a much smaller bin, which would be infinitely more useful to me. I inquired at the dealer about it, they want $300.00 for a stupid piece of molded plastic! Is there any source for these other than Ford? I've done lots of internet searches, and checked places like JC Whitney, etc, and can't find anything. Any help appreciated.

Chris '99 E350 '97 Grand Marquis '82 Mark VI

Reply to
Chris Nagorka