Dash Lights Out on 1996 Impreza

My dash lights are out on my 96 Impreza and I don't have the manual. Could anyone out there tell me which fuse I need to replace? I figure I'd start with that since a fuse will only cost me a few bucks. Any other ideas on why its out? Thanks.

Reply to
TomWRX

Did they all go out at once or did you just buy this car? My Impreza goes through dash lamps more often than I consider to be normal.

Jim

Reply to
Jim L