dirty power steering oil

Hi All,

When I get my oil changed at the dealership twice a year, one of their favorite extra things to find is dirty power steering oil.

So I had another mechanic I trust flush the whole thing out about six months ago. He said it really didn't need it, but I had him do it anyway.

Yesterday, an oil change and more dirty power steering fluid. Hmmmmmmm. Is it time to find someone else to change my oil?

Many thanks,

-T

Reply to
Todd