dog barrier in 02 wagon...will this fit?

I am planning to purchase a dog barrier for our 02 Outback wagon (no moonroof). Does any one know if this will fit? I think the dog barriers are different for the 00 and above models. I can't seem to find anything on the web as far as dimensions, etc. Some web sites that sell them new ask for specific model of car, others do not. Thanks in advance for the help.

Dirck

Reply to
diggler

Hello Dirk

I have a 2000 legacy and a Subaru dog barrier. The one you include a link to does not have a notch for the middle seat belt and to have a larger width difference between the top and bottom than mine.

Nicolas

Reply to
Nicolas Dore

Reply to
Ricardo Montalban

Just as a note, these are attached by squeezing them between the roof and floor of the cargo area. Looking at my Legacy, it looks like doing that might damage the roof liner.

Nicolas

Reply to
Nicolas Dore