Forester 2003 Maintenance

My Forester has 122k miles, and probably is due for a tune-up. I'm not sure. I had an oil change 1K ago in late August. Oil plus brake pads, tire rotation, loose front seat, new front brakes, and check of a number fluids, headlights, etc. $350. Had similar work done around first of

2009. Front and rear brakes, checks, etc. $530.

What might I expect or need in the way of maintenance for a tune-up?

Reply to
W. eWatson

Timing belt? Think they like to do this after 100,000 miles. I had mine done at about 30,000 when I needed a water pump as easy access only needed to pay cost of belt.

Reply to
Frank

Its 50k or 5 years, I did mine at 30k and 7 years.

Reply to
Gilbert Smith

Drive belt at 60k but timing belt at 105k according to manual I downloaded.

You have to be cautions with dealer recommendations which often are moneymakers for the dealer and go beyond the book.

Reply to
Frank