Forester cabin air filter

FWIW: ROTO in Chicagoland (Subaru dealer) charged me $39.50 (net price) for I assume the same filter for 2002 Impreza. Interestingly, the list price on the invoice was $47.95.

I change it every two years. Sine I spend over $30 a week on the gas for the car, $39 is a something I an forgive them. A.

Reply to
Andy Leszczynski

In two years, I'd have stuff growing in my filters. I change em every six months, and they are FILTHY. At $4 for a filtrete-type furnace air filter, each 8x7 section runs me a buck.

Reply to
CompUser