Former Subaru world champion Burns dies

Terribly sad, albeit long expected. Met Richard when he was a very young man - must have been more than 10 years ago - but already earmarked for greatness. Funnily enough, it was at a Peugeot promotional event, but that didn't stop us talking about how much we loved our respective Subarus. I remember he was driving a white Impreza Turbo. Should have been World Champion many times, not just once. Never really been replaced by ProDrive.

David Betts snipped-for-privacy@motorsport.org.uk

Reply to
David Betts