Forskjell på dekk og reservehjul

Vurderer å kjøpe 205x65x15 vinterdekk og ikke 205x70x15 som er original dimensjon.

Lurer litt på hvordan dette vil påvirke mulig bruk av reservehjul på bilen min. Har en 1997 Subaru Legacy Outback og denne har som kjent firehjulstrekk. Vil en slik forskjell i dekkdim kunne skade drivverket på noen måte? Det er også mulig å koble ut firehjulstrekket med en sikkring under panseret. Da er det forhjulsdrift og bilen spinner for et godt ord. Bør jeg i så fall gjøre dette ved bruk av reservehjul? Reservehjul og de vanlige dekkene vil jo uansett aldri ha 100% rulleomkrets. Reservehjulet er ellers av type "mini".....

Reply to
VLH

VLH wrote in news:Xns957B7DC9681F9vilhelmhnetcomno@130.133.1.4:

Sorry, this was intenden for a norwegian audience....

Reply to
VLH

It is interesting that "Forskjell" is "Forester" in Norwegian. Does the emblem actually say "Forskjell"? Frank

Reply to
Frank Logullo

"Frank Logullo" wrote in news:bof9d.2193 $ snipped-for-privacy@newshog.newsread.com:

No. "Forskjell" means difference. The subject said : "Different tires than spare tire" and what I asked was if it would be a problem to use the standard spare tire if I switched from 205x70x15 to 205x65x15 tires on my Legacy Outback.

The Forester is called Forester in Norway to and is a very popular car. The Outback however is very strongly taxed because of the engine size and you have to pay nearly 100 k $ with the 3.0 l engine!!

Reply to
VLH

I should have picked up on that. Actually looked at Alta Vista translations but there is no Norwegian. We have a gas guzzler tax but nowhere near what your's is. Makes more sense to tax on mileage then engine size. Frank

Reply to
Frank Logullo

"Frank Logullo" wrote in news:n%E9d.2827$ snipped-for-privacy@monger.newsread.com:

They tax on three different dimensions:

1) engine volume 2) car weight 3) power (KW, HP)

The price of one LITRE of gas in Norway is about $ 1,50

Not exactly the ideal country if you like cars...

Reply to
VLH

Yes, I know about most of Europe. Gas tax is ~7X that of US but with gas approaching $2/gallon, there are lots of current bargains on big SUV's. With my Forester, I can go most places the big SUV's can go at over twice the mileage ;) Frank

Reply to
Frank Logullo