Incentives for October?

Does anyone know whether the financing and rebate incentives from September ($1250 and 1.9%) carried over into October? I hear rumors that the financing is still available, but I have not seen any mention of the rebates.

Reply to
Lung Fish

How long of a period was that financing for? 36 months or 60? My mother is picking up her 2005 Outback Ltd Wagon tonite and I didn't hear the dealer (Northeast PA) mention the 1.9% to her. But she's getting a 60 month loan so I wonder if it's only 1.9 for 36 months.

Thanks!

Reply to
ismlv