Front console cig. lighter/power outlet question

Hi everybody

Got a Forrester here, 2004. Somehow managed to get cell phone charger stuck in the dash outlet. I mean it's locked in somehow (you know how those chargers have those stupid open prongs, and the receptacle has like an open slot in the side?) I feel pretty stupid and I'd like to fix it myself if possible rather than taking it to the shop. Has this ever happened to anyone else? Is there an easy way to access the outlet from behind or something? Any info is most appreciated!

Zog

Reply to
Zog Zogworthy

If by outlet you are referring to the cigarette lighter, just rip it out. You'll have to then replace the lighter but this is simple and cheap.

Reply to
johninKY