fusilator link goes to what components?

I figured out which fuse is draining the battery overnight on my '91 subaru legacy wagon by using the lightbulb test you guys suggested (thank you!)

OK, now then, what does that fuse connect to?

Will replacing that fuse solve my problem perchance?

Reply to
osote

:-O ....which fuse would this be??

Changing out that fuse won't "solve the problem", since the fuse is doing it's job (conducting)...unless it's a replacement of a higher rating that someone stuck in there, and it should be *blowing*.

Without any other info...you can try pulling it, and seeing what doesn't work.

Steve

Reply to
CompUser