getting a car price quote through costco membership ($50)

Anyone done that? I found that out in camry ng.

Reply to
amanda992004

Yep. For our last 2 cars.

In the first case it was irrelevant--same deals available for end of model year.

In the second case we got roughly 10%-12% off sticker. No discussion or dickering, and a better price than we expected.

I don't know what the $50 means because it's free if you are Costco member. I think AAA does the same thing.

-John

Reply to
Generic

"Generic" wrote in news:428d5cb1$0$13122$ snipped-for-privacy@news.nntpservers.com:

How does it work if you have a trade-in, or does it?

Reply to
Larry Weil

I don't think it applies. Go to nada.org, kbb.com and edmunds.com and run their trade-in calculators. They usually run within 10% of each other. Kbb almost always has the worst price for you, best price for the dealer. Print out a copy from each place to bring them with you.

-John

Reply to
Generic

other. Kbb

Thanks for the tips on trade-in. $50 was meant for Costco membership fee which I would need to buy.

Reply to
amanda992004