gurgling noise from engine fixed..

I mentioned on this group about a month ago that my car was making gurgling and squishy(ok I cant think of better words) sounds and it was my water pump. Just performed my first timing belt & water pump replacement and so far no leaks!! :) Subarus have to be one of the easiest cars to work on!

paul J

Reply to
Paul Johnson

Thanx for the follow-up.

I wish people would do follow-ups more frequently. Usually posters ask for a diagnosis, get several suggestions and rarely if ever do a follow-up on what was the correct fix (which is good for everyone to know).

MN

Reply to
MN

Seconded - & glad it was an easy fix. Cheers

Reply to
hippo