harmonic balancer came off

When the harmonic balancer came off my '91 legacy, I replaced it with a used one. The original was unusable because the interior diameter had increased to the depth of the keyway, (bolt backed out and it wobbled right off). I needed a new key from subaru because the original had rounded off. I used the bolt sent with the junkyard harmonic balancer and blue loctite and a torque of 80ft/lbs, the higher side of the range. The drivebelts are back on and the car runs, but I can see a slight deflextion/wobble of the pulley. My question is will my repair job hold up and for how long ? Is there another problem I should be looking for and taking care of ? how soon ? Thanks Lisa

Reply to
lisa

How lucky do you feel?

Reply to