How well does the leather seats holdup

I'm thinking about getting leather seats in my next Subaru. How well does it holdup? I had a 1998 Chevy Suburban, and the leather went to crap pretty fast. Thanks

Reply to
Fred

I've got a hundred thousand miles on my 98 Outback and the leather while aged is not torn or worn thru in any areas. I do nothing to treat the leather which may have helped it last better.

Reply to
Greg