Hybrid Subaru?

I wonder if there is any Hybrid in Subaru's future. Almost all other car companies have them or about to have them.

Reply to
Cameo

At one time I think they considered a total electric vehicle R1E or ??? likely just for japan.

Since they are part-owned by Toyota, they probably have access to that technology.

maybe check the News and Rumors Forum at

1 Lucky Texan

I hope that won't happen anytime soon. There are other areas where R&D money are better spent. Esp for a niche car maker.

Reply to
AD