I'll be away for awhile...

It used to be that this group was a bunch of good people helping and encouraging each other with Subaru issues.

Now it's turned into a chronic bitch session with personal attacks, long-running off-topic threads and no concept of *mutual* assistance.

I'm sure it's just a phase and I'll check back in a couple months.

Have fun.

Reply to
Jim Stewart

good use of bandwidth.

Reply to
Bryce

Thats the ticket. Run away and let the bad people have a free run. Thanks.

Reply to
Ragnar

Jim,

Remember Edmund Burke? "The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing."

The "good guys" are still in the majority here! No sense leaving just cuz a coupla problem children waste a bit of time and bandwidth. Notice they seldom stick around once the group's had enough of them?

Rick

Reply to
Rick Courtright

Hmmm ... I've only been in this group a few months. So far I've found the help given and the opportunity *to* hopefully help outweighs the diatribes of some idiots. Cheers

Reply to
hippo

Hello Folks, [ evL ] here...

Hey Jim, we miss you already. Believe it or not; there are still some "good posts" and good "Subaru concerns" being posted here.

When I find the time a lot of the questions and answers from legitimate posts will be posted on a web site for others to learn from. So your input is needed and valued! Don't mind the goofballs, they're like kittens, we're always giving them away.

[ evL ]

-

Reply to
[ evL ]

Good point, the problem (as I see it) is that as more and more people start using the internet it becomes more and more populated with people who just want to argue over who has a bigger e-penis. It happens on nearly every newsgroup/webforum that I go to (alt.autos.subaru;

and
are 4 big ones of the top of my head.) Eventually these people either leave or start behaving better, but it does take time. Most of these guys just want to argue, and the more people argue with them the more they post dumb shit, as soon as they are largely ignored they move on.

Reply to
iksalama

why don't you guys stop whinning an stick to cars..it's the us and them mentality which is the cause of half the worlds problems

Reply to
bj

No, I think it's religion.

Reply to