Impreza RS sport v/s 9-2X

Hello all,

If someone has test-driven both the Impreza RS sport and the 9-2X I would appreciate your comments. The price difference is not that much and the 9-2X as a bit of a nicer interior + 4years warranty v/s 3. Besides that...

Thanks,

Hans

Reply to
Hans

Do a goggle search on alt.autos.saab over the last month for "9-2" or maybe "9~2". Someone did a nice write up on what you get for $2K with the Saab. There are some specific improvements aside from the cosmetic stuff.

I'm not a Subaru owner but I can say that my Saab dealer was absolutely outstanding on the 4/50 warranty. They even *suggested* some warranty work to me and always made sure I was happy. It's pretty much bumper to bumper, including items like mufflers and batteries - at least it was the last time I looked. I could not have asked for better warranty service.

Reply to
- Bob -