94 subaru brake rotors

I replaced my cracked brake rotors on my car.. i was told that the new ones had to be turned off the shelf? is that true?

Reply to
RW

No. But they do need to be broken-in. You can find some better information googling but the general procedure is to do several runs at increasing speeds and brake pressure in order break them in.

Do a search for 'bedd> I replaced my cracked brake rotors on my car.. i was told that the new > ones

Reply to
null