Inertia switch

I have a 2004 Subaru Baja. Does anyone know where the Inertia Resonance Valve Solenoid switch is?

We were in an accident in our Lincoln and the fuel was automatically cut off. Had we know that the inertia switch is in the trunk, we would not have needed the 110 mile tow to get the car home.

Now I want to find that switch in my Baja. Can anyone help?

Reply to
Melba

Melba,

You might want to try asking your question on this Yahoo group:

*Subaru-Tech =B7 To discuss purely technical issues relating to Subarus.* url:
Thanks!

Marc Sindell Twin City Subaru Sales Montpelier, Vermont

Reply to
marcus153