New Outback Website

Guys, there is a new Subaru Outback specific forum on the net that's just opened for Outback owners. Check it out if you're interested :

Cheers

Reply to
Losiho

Losiho is right, I plan to be there regularly. Though I think they should include the Outback SEDAN too. ;^)

Carl

1 Lucky Texan

Losiho wrote:

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

We have an Outback and a Baja. I know you said "Subaru Outback specific" but can we post also messages about the Baja if we own also an Outback?

Subaru of America Inc is launching the The Subaru Primal Quest of

2004: To catch the action, tune in to CBS from 3-5 PM EST (12-2 PM PST) on Saturday, January 10, 2004. This will be the first time an expedition adventure race has been televised on a major broadcast network.

For further information on the Subaru Primal Quest, please visit

International Connections