Justy carburettor leaks.

Hi Folks! had the justy looked at by a local mechanic and it looks like a leak in a carburettor gasket. Has anyone had experience with this or problems with the float and needle valve? If so any fixing suggestions? Its a 1987 Justy 1.2 litre GL. Its either fix it or junk the car and it is a great favourite of my wife who has owned it for over 15 years. It is in great order for an oldie! Regards Cliff Wright Helensville New Zealand.

Reply to
clifford wright

There must be other mechanics around who have the skills to make a gasket and fix a float.

However, I'm sure if you were to put it up on TradeMe you'd get good money for it.

Reply to
bugalugs