Keyless entry...

Does anyone know of a universal "learning" keyless entry remote? I have a Sidewinder on my Integra and the Subaru on my Forester. It makes for a HUGE bulge in my pocket.

Reply to
Brian

This seems like an endless supply of pick up lines/jokes. . *g*

"Hey baby, wanna. . pull out my remote and let me gain some keyless entry?" "Is that a keyless entry remote in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?"

Reply to
Decimal Cat

I worded it that way trying to get some responses with the hope that some of them may actually be serious. Surely I'm not the only one with multiple keyless entry remotes....

Reply to
Brian

Apologies, I just saw an opening for a good joke in it. . :)

Reply to
Decimal Cat

Reply to
Tony Hwang

I don't see the real security risk as all of these systems require some odd hokei pokie to get new remotes recognized. My Audi had Homelink that could be taught to communicate with my rolling code garage door opener.

Reply to
Brian

Reply to
Tony Hwang