Marksman Auto Alarm - Reprogram Keyless Entry

I have a Marksman alarm installed in my Car 5 years ago. The Remote Keyless Entry (Remote Transmitter) for the Auto alarm have been working fine until I changed my Car Battery recently. The electronics in the car are working fine, when I flip the Valet switch to ON, the 'LED' is Solid RED. Does anyone know how I can Reprogram the Remote Transmitters. This is a

3 button Remotes - 'Lock Panic', 'Inlock' and 'Aux'. Based on the FCC ID# , this is for Model MC45/MC55/MC45H/MCD55C.

Please advise

Reply to
Truely