Legacy ABS

Hello all, just wondering if anyone can help with the problem I'm having with my ABS on my 95 Legacy, the ABS cuts in a lot of the time when it shouldn't, even traveling at 10-15 mph on a dry road the ABS cuts in on gentle braking, taking the ABS fuse out stops the problem of course, I,m guessing it may be one of the sensors, anybody know if its possible to tell which sensor is activating so i can narrow down the problem?

Thanks in advance Mark

Reply to
mawidiga

Seems like there's a TSB or maybe a recall for that. Check at subaru or maybe thru

.

I might be remembering a different model year.

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan