Liberty (Legacy) CD stereo faceplate backlight

Ours has failed. Possible/sensible to repair?

Reply to
Clifford Heath

What year? There have been at least 3 or 4 different stereos in the Legacy/Liberty over the years. I do recall some of the older units having this problem, and some Radio Shack fixes were discussed here some years back.

-Matt

Reply to
Hallraker

1999.
Reply to
Clifford Heath

I actually do remember this thread, but I think there may have been others. This might give you a start though. Try googling other keywords to see what comes up. This was done using "radio illumination".

links to

hope this helps

-Matt

Reply to