Loyale clock

the clock is bonkers on my 94' Loyale. Where can I find a new one......did a google search and came up empty.

Reply to
hippie

a google search and came up empty.

Hi Hippie,

The Loyale's clock is quite prone to failure. I've personally never seen one with a functioning clock module, mine hasn't worked right since the day I got the car (91 Loyale Wagon 4WD, got it in 2002 with 103,000 mi). I don't know what the local "stealership" wants for the clock module, but it won't be cheap. If you're insistent on getting the stock one working and do find one, however, it is also a bit difficult to replace. Before you tear your dashboard apart, the clock module just pops out. Just slip a flatblade screwdriver in next to it and carefully work it out. Be very patient and gentle, you don't want to break something. I don't think there is any plug in there, so you'll have to solder the four wires to the new module yourself.

Me. . a $2 digital "sticky" clock was purchased at VIP.

Reply to
Decimal Cat

My clock is broken also . Replaced it with the sticky one , works good in the cold, too. Would something so simple cause the check engine to come on ? Inquiring minds want to know. Thanks

Reply to
odyssey