mounts to front bumper

Any body know of any damage I could do screwing into the top of a 01 Forester's front bumper? I want to put a set of driving lights on it.

Reply to
no spam for me

About the only thing that MAY be around there would be an airbag accelerometer. Better triple check with someone knowledgable or get a service manual. fyi

Carl

1 Lucky Texan

no spam for me wrote:

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

why not get a nudge bar, or unibar?

has an example.... have seen several on 01/02 Foresters

Reply to
Andrew Morris