Mt Ruapehu Subaru "top weekend"

I don't know whether anyone will be interested an not know from either the subaru nz mailing list or ski information, but the Wkahapapa ski field is having a Subaru "top weekend" on Aug 27/28.

What that means is that a couple of parking lots closest to the facilities are reserved for Subarus only. Convenient for us, and it looks pretty cool to have Soobies old and new lined up while all the SUVs are parked further down the hill.

I've copied a Subaru email (with pics) onto my web site:

Does Subaru do this in other places? I'll bet they could make it work (get enough Soobies to not look stupid) most places that get snow.

Reply to
Bruce Hoult