Need help with 1995 Legacy L Wagon dash lights/wiring...

Hi,

Some of the dash lights in my heater/air conditioner panel and radio no longer work. They would normally be controlled by the dash light controller pot I think. Since they all went out at the same time, I suspect a wiring issue rather than multiple blown bulbs. Anybody have similar experience?

Had a Haynes repairservice manual, but haven't used it in a couple of years and can't find it now... SIGH. Probably for the best as I remember their wiring diagrams were so small that they were almost unreadable.

Any advice and/or wiring diagram/info would be sincerely appreciated.

Nels

Reply to
NELS F. POULSEN