Noise in back cardan when climbing very steep.

My car is a Forester 2.0X automatic. Has someone had this experience? When you have to overcome a very steep hillclimb, just before the automatic gearbox shifts to a lower gear, there is a rattling noise in the back cardan. After downshifting the sound disappears. Also when you shift to a lower gear by using the kick-down makes the sound go away. Please let me know if this seams familiar to your experiences. Harm Kuiper.

Reply to
Harm Kuiper