Disco gearbox noise when engaging reverse

Hi, hope someone can help because my LR agent could not give me an answer. The feedpipe to the gearbox on my Disco 2 TD5 2002 model (automatic) came loose and I lost all my gearbox oil. Most of the oil leaked out after I stopped. Anyway, the agency said the feedpipe nut came loose and just tightened it and refilled the gearbox oil. According to them the gearbox is fine. When I got my disco back the first thing that happened is that the manual and sport mode lights started flashing. After switching off the ignition and on again the fault went away. Secondly I noticed that when engaging reverse gear the gearbox made a clug noise. This never happened before and I'm concerned that there is damage to the gearbox. Could someone please tell me what's causing the noise?

Thanks Dieter

Reply to
db