O2 Sensors

Local Subaru dealer tried to tell me that a new O2 sensor would be $300, even though I've seen them on the net for around $50 USD.

Anyone know of a good place in Ontario, Canada to get aftermarket 02 sensors? Or even a good place to order them online. With the currently robust Canadian dollar, I'd consider buying them even in the U.S.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Garstin

Tony Hwang

some dealers are ridiculus. i needed a cooling fan motor. local dealer wanted almost $300. got it from a dealer in South Dakota for $115 including shipping.

Reply to
mac