2004 Impreza WRX Wagon Towing???

Anyone tried towing a 2004 WRX wagon 5speed w/ all 4 wheels on the ground??? Any recommendations??? Would like to tow it behing my RV...

Thanks.

Reply to
Cyberandroid

According to Towing World

there are no issues with the NONE WRX Impreza's
I don't know (or not know) of any issues in the WRX that could complicate matters. I would cross-check with Subaru America (NOT a local sales geek), also with Towing World.

Reply to
Ralph E Lindberg

The owners manual for my Outback Sport, which uses the same drive train setup, says you can tow it flat with all 4 wheels on the ground, OR tow it on the back of a flatbed towtruck. Shouldn't be any problems as long as you don't have just one end off the ground. Oh, and don't leave the car in gear if you tow it ;)

Reply to
Ragnar