Extended Warranty a6

I am looking at buying a 2002 or 2003 a6. I am intersted in an extende warranty to go with it. Who do you recommend that I buy one from and approx what is the cost?

Myron

Reply to
myronf

In the US, which is where I am guessing you are, you can purchase an Audi "Certified pre-owned" Audi from an Audi dealer. Of course its cost is included in the cost of the car so there's no telling exactly how much you are paying for the extended warranty.

It's always cheaper, IN THE LONG RUN, to self-insure.

Bob

Reply to
eBob.com