pricing of 2006 legacy, legacy gt, and wrx

so what are the lowest prices you all been paying for these cars. They are the ones I am considering and of course hope to pay as least as possible. thanks for any info, paul J

Reply to
Paul

check

and

In general, due to 'holdback' many makes can sell at 'invoice' (not the actual cost to the dealer anymore) and still make hundreds to a coupla thousand bucks or more.

There's also a decent book called, IIRC, Don't Get Taken Every Time ,that can help prepare you for the 'game'.

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

im getting it for $21,200 the TR edition. pretty excited. hope i got a good deal....... time to get rid of my '93 beater impreza wagaon!!!

paul J

Reply to
Paul