Programming Remote for 99 Forester

Hi,

I got a new remote for my 99 Forester and tried to add it. It worked fine but my other remote stopped working. I tried to add the one that was not working several times and couldn't get it to work. Now the remote that was working is not and the programming button under the dash doesn't respond at all. It seems like something needs to be reset before I can program both remotes again. Does anybody know what I should do next?

Thanks, Mike

Reply to
Mike