Remanufactured Engines

Anybody have any experience w/ Colorado Component Rebuliders as a source for a remanufactured subaru engine?

Reply to
Martin Feeney

I have no personal experience with them, but I *can* say that a woman who works there has, at times, been a regular poster on the Subaru ezBoard

She would often give insight into the typical problems they see in theengines they dismantle for re-building, as well as share the solutions(both method and products) that they use to permanently solve some ofthe more common problems. In the 3 or so years that I hung out there, I do not recall a single problem with their engines ever coming up - or if it did, it was handled so simply and properly that it did not register with me as ever having occurred.

HTH!

Bill Putney

Thanks. Very helpful

Martin Feeney

You're welcome!

Bill Putney (to reply by e-mail, replace the last letter of the alphabet >

Reply to
Bill Putney