R.I.P. Mark Lovell and Roger Freeman

Condolences to their families, friends, and fans. We will always remember....

Reply to
the artist spidie

Just to let others understand better what happened:

DK

Reply to
D.K.

Very sad...

Jerry and Bea

Oh my gosh, I can't believe what I just read. I've only been into rally for about 3 years now and have been a fan of Lovell and Freeman from the get go. Rally (and Subaru) have been having a hard time all of a sudden with fatal accidents. I hope this isn't something that's going to become more prominant.

Here's to Possum, Lovel and Freeman, and others before them,

A fan always.

Reply to
Orion