R134 a/c.... whats up with the prices?

Came back from a parts place,, had severe sticker shock on buying r134 a/c one lb cans almost 12.00 and the 30 lb cans were from 200.00 to

270. dollars.... a far cry from last summer when they were just a buck a can.. geezz to bad I didnt invest in this... wouldnt be driving my subaru still ... I know a guy who bought 12 30 lb cans of r134 last summer he paid only 40.00...(he still has them).. lols a rich man he is forsure. ..
Reply to
frank ray

he should sell them

12x $200 is $2400 profit, not bad almost as much mark up as walmart takes
Reply to
I'm Right