Re: 1996 keyless entry kit subaru legacy

Greetings,

Try this for some info. Russ had a '95, but ...

Bill

i think I have an oem product installed but there is no door actuator > installed on drivers door. Anybody know where I can get one? The > keyless kit is made by seco-larm model number e-100b. I did get a > manual but kinda vague on the door lock/unlock situation..Trying to > find someone who has been involved in any of this subject before.. > > thx > > Ken >
Reply to
Bill Pelka