Where are the Subaru Archives...?

Greetings,

My wife has a 1995 Legacy LSI with about 105K Miles. And it needs to have the temperature control Lamp replaced. I have seen the procedures listed here, but do not know how to check the archives.

SO my real questions are: 1. Where are the Archives? 2. How do you change out this lamp and what is the part number or lamp info?

Thanks, Bill

Reply to
Bill Pelka

There are no "archives", this is Usenet, not a web forum. (Though you may be accessing this group through a web forum...)

Start here to get older stuff your news server does not have:

Sparky Polastri

Thanks Sparky,

I found Russ's Subie Page at

and it tells all. Nowall I have to do is get the bulbs and "Get 'er done". Thanks, Bill

Reply to
Bill Pelka

Reply to
Dominic Richens