Where are the Subaru Archives...?

Greetings,
My wife has a 1995 Legacy LSI with about 105K Miles. And it needs to have
the temperature control Lamp replaced. I have seen the procedures listed
here, but do not know how to check the archives.
SO my real questions are: 1. Where are the Archives? 2. How do you change
out this lamp and what is the part number or lamp info?
Thanks,
Bill
Reply to
Bill Pelka
There are no "archives", this is Usenet, not a web forum. (Though you may be accessing this group through a web forum...)
Start here to get older stuff your news server does not have:

Reply to
Sparky Polastri
Thanks Sparky,
I found Russ's Subie Page at
and it tells all. Nowall I have to do is get the bulbs and "Get 'er done". Thanks, Bill
Reply to
Bill Pelka
I should try that: my bulbs work about 20% of the time, usually when the car just starts up, or for about 5 seconds after I pound on the dash.
Reply to
Dominic Richens

Site Timeline Threads

  • I have been reading all the post about head gaskets. In October I picked up a...

    Subaru Cars