Re: 2004 WRX rough idle

I have a 2003. It will run smooth.. shake a little..smooth. It hits a rough spot every few seconds. The tach stays steady so I never worried about it. Keep us posted if changeing the fuel filter does anything.

Mike

My 2004 WRX drives fine, but it shakes when I am idling. I bought it to the > dealer and they say it's normal. All they suggested to do is to change the > fule filter. I am going to do that, but just want to know if anything else > could have caused this. Could anyone give me some advise? Thanks > >
Reply to
Michael