Re: 96 outback - rear end troubles + AT OIL TEMP light flashes at s...

its probably flashing a code for the transfer clutch soleniod which will cause the transfer clutchs to bind,this can be canged with transmission in the car. it wont hurt to drive it with the awd disabled. DON in ALASKA, SENIOR MASTER SUB TECH.

Reply to
donald rarer

indeed that's what the latest trip to a different dealer tells me.

when I put in a fuse to disable the awd nothing happens. no light, still binds, nothing.

Kurt Koller Developer / Hacker Minimalist, Inc.

Coinop.org

Kurt Koller