Re: help needed....any idea about forester xt2.5 pricing?

> > I'm thinking about buying a new wrx (2002)...but I'm wondering whether > > I should hold off for the forester, if it will be priced in the same > > ballpark. > > > > Anyone have any info? > > slower vehicle though! >

You don't look good, green with envy.

Reply to
Michael P. Smith

Edward Hayes

Well, I have a rough idea. I've been looking at the Subie XS, but I wanted all white. They do not come in white in the XS. The salesguy tried to put me into an X, but I want the features of the XS. Then he tried to put me in a Premium "all-white" but I didn't want moonroof and the cost of it. Then his last idea was the Silver XS, but I WANT WHITE (read my lips.)

As much as I'm going to pay for the car, it should at least be in a color that is pleasing to me and gives better heat relief than the darker colors.

He called yesterday and told me he had an XT that he'd let go for Invoice, I believe around 24 and change.

He may be just pressed for sales, or he may be trying to cooperate with my unreasonable desire for white. Either way, invoice price over the phone gives me the idea that right now is a fairly good time to buy.

Reply to
no mas panzon

lists no-hassle prices (along with invoice and MSRP) on their entire inventory. It would be a good place to look to get ballpark figures and comparisons between models and option packages, even if you don't live in the metro DC area. Click the name of the car to get a listing of its exact configuration. Or check the checkboxes on a few cars and then click the Show Selected Vehicles button to get a combined listing of the ones you're interested in.

Reply to
BBB