Re: Impreza trunk

Does the STi have rear floormats? the little knobbies on the bottom of the mat seem to grip into the trunk carpeting well enough that if half of the mat is against the floor, you can position them to keep stuff from sliding.

otherwise, invest in foam blocks with velcro attached to the bottom.

Works for my MY01 2.5RS

Hi All, > > I recently got an STi, and did my first weekend trip in it. I was > dismayed somewhat to discover that the nicely finished trunk has no > mounting points of any kind to stop luggage/detritus from sliding around > with abandon. > > What do all you Impreza sedan owners do to secure items in your trunks? > > BTW, this car is incredible! I did paved back roads, all bumpy with > frost heaves from the winter; some dirt, some gravel, some washboard > stuff, and the STi handled it all with aplomb. I almost killed a > squirrel, but those Brembo binders saved its life. As I got home > with the sides of the car all spattered with mud and dirt, I couldn't > help but think that this is how a rally car should look! > > ...Ron
Reply to
Greg B