Re: More Consumer Complaints

Okay enjoy :) You've stepped into my killfile zone.

Amen!! Mission accomplished !! Dang, I'm good!! At this rate, I'll be killfiled by all you ugly farts and only post to the people who are after honest information.

Can I get the time back that I wasted reading you posts?

You wasted 10 times the amount of time responding with your idiot messages... so you brought this upon yourself, my friend.

--Peter Berkey

Reply to
Peter Berkey

What Ceph Lopod says....

Actually, I could go either way. If Subaru doesn't buy my car back from me at fair market value, that's just fine with me. I've just got one more thing to talk about to the many folks who ask me "how do you like your Subaru?" I can tell 'em what a big mess Subaru made on my car and how they didn't clean it up.

Yep, I could be Subaru's worst nightmare.

-- Peter Berkey

Reply to
Peter Berkey

Don't flatter yourself. You long ago lost the option of being considered as anything else but a threat to your own future. Subaru isn't losing any sleep about you, and neither is anyone else. But you clearly are. Take a big dose of cough syrup and lay down, eh? Dream about getting a Chevrolet or a Ford. They're dying for folks like you to buy, so they can lose even less sleep than Subaru!

-- Off to ride the mountains, D H Reply to newsgroup. Spam is out of control.

Reply to
D H

You folks are just too funny. Your blind allegiance to Subaru is a real interesting study in human behavior. Subaru sells out its' AWD to the competition, and you folks are still blinded to that fact. Yur jusss followers of Sue-bee, yup-yup.

Thank you DH and others for all this great entertainment... it's really been fun and I hope it continues. Lost sleep? Only if I laugh too much.

Cheers!

--Peter Berkey

Reply to
Peter Berkey

What SuperPoo eludes to....

.... you trying to desparage Subarus will probably help sell some Subarus!

Let me guess here.... you're gonna go out and buy a few more Sue-bees because of me? ; )

--Peter Berkey

Reply to
Peter Berkey

I'll buy Subarus regardless of what you do or what your opinion is...

And >What SuperPoo eludes to....

Reply to
ismlv