Dang it

Wife was trying to be nice and she cleaned the garage a few weeks or so ago. Now I can't find a damned thing. Used to keep all my tools nice, tidy and organized. Metric wrenches here, standard there. Metric sockets here, standard there. I even had certain drawers for plumbing and electrical. No more, for some reason she went thru the tool chests and made a mess. Sure as shit, I can't find my boxes of spare bug parts and I really need that extra set of points and condensor. Asking her where things are now just gets me blank stares.

I think I am about to do my Shaggie impression and sit back with a bottle of something and greasy junk food of some sort.

Randy

RSMEINER

...shaiggie should be off on the trails trying to set his jeep on fiore again right now....but I'm sure the gresy food liquor bottle stuff wiull come later ;-) File the points....surley someone as old as you remembers points files??? Yer wife prolly knows where her nail file is....that outta work. =-)))

...Gareth

Reply to
Gary Tateosian

Not sure there is enough of the points left to file. And I'm to busy having a tantrum.

Randy

RSMEINER

Hey, that was probably an insult.

Randy

RSMEINER

ok, got points & condensor. Took them out of another car.

Now, just need to find the feeler gauges, dwell/tach and timing light. Maybe the compression tester.

Are we having fun now or what ?

Randy

RSMEINER

My wife said if you'd cleaned it up your DAMN self that you wouldn't be in the predicament you're in now. *burp* Cheers! *holds Corona up* :-) I just cut up some stew beef and fried it in butter and added some of that fajita flavoring powder stuff. MMMM. Good snack for the race.

Reply to
Shaggie

I just got back 1/2 hour or so ago. Managed to stall it out after a duder high-sided his Jeep in front of me, then mine flooded out when I tried to restart it. *sigh* It started again with no help from anyone else after sitting 5 minuts and got me home so I'm happy. I had to winch some dude out who got stuck in a puddle in his Jeep that Gary and I both have driven through before with our bajas. He was trying to show off for his girlfriend when he charged the puddle. Amateur. :-)

Damn, Gary. You drinkin' already? That's a lot of typos, even for you. :-)

Reply to
Shaggie

Why would you allow your wife to touch your tools without your permission?? I don't understand.

href="

">Den's 1978Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

My wife said apparently you're not married or you'd understand who was the boss around the house. Right before I back-handed her. :-O

Reply to
Shaggie

She was home, I wasn't. And she was trying to be nice and do me a favor. And she didn't understand my filing system or even know what some of the tools were. So she put them in the tool chest drawers.

She does have her own tools. Even her own power tools. And she knows how to use all of them. More or less.

Randy

RSMEINER

I would be afraid to lay a hand on my wife. She may be little but she's strong and she's tough. And I have to sleep sometime.

Randy

RSMEINER

Pissed!!

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg

HHHMmmm, could be cracking jokes about that, but will I, nooooooooo.

(BBbbrrrrrrrrrrrbrrr)

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg

hahahahaha! :-)

Reply to
Shaggie

"Wife was trying to be nice and she cleaned the garage a few weeks or so ago. Now I can't find my damn bug."

;)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Not to far off there Jan. I did have to move a bunch of crap to get to the bug.

And the bug LIVES !!! Fires right up, idles great but feels just a little weak when accelerating. Will work on that tommorow.

Randy

RSMEINER

................Also, she might just figure out how to access these posts someday.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

To late.

Randy

RSMEINER

Wife, if you are reading this.

WHERE THE HELL DID YOU PUT THAT BRIGHT RED BOX WITH THE TIMING LIGHT & DWELL/TACH METER ????

Randy

RSMEINER

Time it statically. :-)

Reply to